Court: Lumberjack died while playing golf

A lawyer for a wheelchair-bound man who died while golfing has called the doctor who testified against him a liar and said the judge should not have appointed a psychiatrist.

The doctor, Dr. James Dolittle, testified Friday in court that he did not know whether Dr. David Dolsittle, who was also sitting next to him in the stands, had a problem with his condition.

Dolsittles death comes after another judge in Alberta ruled in July that Dr. Dolittle was competent to testify in a medical case involving a doctor who died.

Dolittle is also seeking to reopen the case against the man who gave him a ride on a golf cart to the hospital where he died, arguing the man should not be criminally charged in his death.

Dolsittle’s lawyer, Matthew Mott, said Dolittle had a disability and he could not be expected to take the stand in a trial where there was no medical evidence to support his claim.

“It’s the doctor’s job to decide if someone is competent,” he said.

“The judge is supposed to take that into account.”

Dolittles lawyer, Jim Leach, said he was surprised the doctor was testifying against him.

“I thought it was just a procedural matter, that they’re going to go in there and defend their client,” he told CBC News.

“But I think they’re trying to undermine his credibility.”

Leach said the doctor did not provide any evidence to back up his claim that Dolittle did not understand the situation.

Dolls death came as Alberta Health Services released the results of a coronavirus surveillance and response program, which tracked the number of hospitalizations related to respiratory illnesses in the province from October 1 to November 1, 2015.

The program is the first of its kind in Canada.

It identified 3,636 patients with respiratory illnesses, including those who died, and tracked the people who were cared for, as well as those who had other respiratory problems.

The data was shared with health officials, including Alberta Health.

Dolson was found dead in his golf cart after a short drive at the Deerfoot Golf Club on November 4, 2015, at approximately 9:20 a.m.

The day before, he had been in his own driveway and was not answering the door when he got into the golf cart.DOLITTLES FAMILY, FRIENDS CALLED UP ‘SHE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING’In a letter to the court, Dolslett’s family said they did not feel that the judge would have made the right decision in choosing to allow Dolittle to testify.

The letter said the family had been unable to contact Dolittle’s family to discuss the case or discuss their concerns about Dolittle.

“We were not even told by our lawyer what was going on,” the letter said.

Dodson’s family wrote that Dolittles wife was caring for him in her own home and did not need to drive him to the doctor.

“She had no involvement in his care.

She had nothing to do with it,” the family wrote.

The family wrote they wanted to get the facts out to the public, including whether Dolittlets medical records showed that Dolletts symptoms were the result of a respiratory illness.

“The family is not going to settle for anything less,” the court letter said, adding that they did their best to contact other family members and doctors, including his brother and sisters-in-law.

“They are not going away.

They are going to make sure that this is looked at,” Leach said.

A message left for Dolittle with the Calgary Police Service was not immediately returned.